Fans - Welcome everyone to one of the largest fansites on the internet dedicated to talented and beautiful actress Megan Fox. We provide you with all the latest news, multimedia and photos of Megan. We have a rich content which includes some exclusive sections. Also make sure you check out our photo archive that includes more than 9.000 photos. If you have any questions or comments regarding the site or copyrights please email us but know we do not claim any copyrights for anything on the site.
Megan Fox is an American actress who was born on May 16, 1986 in Rockwood, Tennessee. She grew up in a strict household maintained by her mother and stepfather. She started her acting career in 2001 with several small television roles. Her movie career begun in 2004 with Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen where she appeared together with Lindsay Lohan. Later followed some very successful movies like Transformers in 2007, or her horror comedy Jennifer's Body in 2009. These movies together with her talent, sex-appeal and beauty made from Megan a big international megastar known all around the world. Read more?
MEGANFOXFANS.ORG is unofficial and unprofitalbe Megan Fox fansite, made by fans for fans. Content such as pictures, audio, video and informations are copyrighted and property of their respective owners. Usage of all images and site content is strictly to promote the artist and to provide fans with photos and information about their idol. This layout was created by Shawn Corson for this site, please do not try to copy or steal it.
Megan Denise Fox, the “Transformers” actress is sweet thing made by the almighty, we all agree on that. Her sultry glow, capricious pout, jet black hair and six tattoos make men go weak in their knees.
Three billion women, & three million men, voted her as FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World. Her latest horror flick “Jennifer’s Body” did pretty well.
Once on being asked about wanting to be a role model, she said “It depends on what your idea of a role model is,” and continued with, “If your idea of a role model is somebody who’s gonna preach to your kids that sex before marriage is wrong and cursing is wrong and women should be this and be that, then I’m not a role model. But if you want your girls to feel strong and intelligent and be outspoken and fight for what they think is right, then I want to be that type of role model, yeah.”
Fox has appeared on the covers of many magazines. In 2007, she appeared in Maxim; in 2008, the list had grown to include Cosmo Girl, Paw Print, Jack (ITALY), FHM (UK), and GQ. In 2009, the list includes, USA Weekend, Esquire, Empire, Maxim, GQ (UK), Entertainment Weekly and ELLE.
Did you see Jennifer’s Body back in September? If the film’s disappointing box office is any guide, you probably didn’t. And who can blame you? The hype machine was turned up high – too high, probably. It takes an awfully high degree of overexposure to make America NOT want to look at Megan Fox.
But admit it: you planned on seeing Jennifer’s Body eventually, right?
Well eventually is almost here: next week brings us the unrated cut on Blu-ray and DVD. How unrated? We’re not sure, but director Karyn Kusama promised that her version flies its “freak flag” a lot higher than the PG-13 rated theatrical cut.
To whet your appetite, here’s a clip from early in the film, showing a bit of Megan Fox’s Jennifer pre-demonic possession.
The above-screaming names are of those celebs who dare to call a spade a spade. Known for their verbal lingos that pour out of their lips, we present before you a few bold one-liners from these Wordsworths that created hue and cry.
1. Megan Fox- Renowned for her killer looks and raunchy image, Megan is, surely, the hottest fox in the pack and her recent comments have been, equally, attention-grabbing. Her statements include “My body parts are all I have left that are only mine. The world owns everything else”, “I have the libido of a 15-year old boy”, “Girls think I am a slut…..If you’re attractive, you’re a dumb whore”.
2. Rihanna- The singer of ‘Hard’ and ‘Don’t stop the music’ is saucy and seductive and it can’t get better when words fire out of her mouth. “I’d love to be an assassin. Either that or a lesbian. May be both! Hey, a gay assassin; there’s nothing hotter than that… Megan Fox would play my girlfriend –hands down. She’s yummy, she’s hot.”
3. Britney Spears- Her lewd and bawdy videos and pictures make men salivate. But the tabloid devours all words when they dart out from her throat. “I didn’t get an implant. I just had a growth spurt”, “I always listen to ‘Tearing Up My Heart’. It reminds me to wear a bra”
4. Paris Hilton- Ho ho ho! Here she comes. “When Paris has to pee, Paris has to pee”; the statement speaks for her attitude. “I think every decade has an iconic blonde- like Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana and right now, I’m that icon”; what arrogance! Or should we call it a dumb whore!
10. “Battlestar Galactica” Ends With Tony Soprano Eating Onion Rings
9. Megan Fox vs. Michael Bay
The only antidote to that overblown ode to robot genitalia known as “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” was the war of words that played out between Michael Bay and Megan Fox in the media. He took credit for her career, she casually mentioned (much to the delight of pervs everywhere) that time he made her wear a bikini under a waterfall when she was a teenager. The culmination came when Fox compared Bay to Hitler (much to the delight of Bay-haters). This is one of those geek fights that nobody wins. Whoever you side with, you lose.
8. Jedi Gets Tossed Out of Grocery Store
7. Linguist Teaches Son to Speak Klingon
6. Robot Hand Signals Beginning of the Robot Apocalypse
5. Star Wars Force Trainer Lets Us Play Beer Pong With Our Mind
4. Star Trek Phasers Become Reality
3. Gov. Schwarzenegger Tweets “Conan the Barbarian” sword
2. Obama Wields a Lightsaber
1. Megan Fox Snubs Rose Boy
Perhaps the most memorable moment from the summer of Megan Fox was the photo of the “Transformers” star (and recipient of the first Asylum boycott) being pulled away from a poor young geek as he attempted to hand her a single yellow rose. Undaunted, and with the help of some online supporters, the young fan traveled to New York City to meet Megan on the “Today Show,” only to be heartbroken yet again when she was bumped for wall-to-wall Michael Jackson coverage. One thing’s for sure — he’s definitely one of the only people who paid to see “Jennifer’s Body” in the theater.
The dark comedy (or light horror) Jennifer’s Body was filled with some of the most quotable dialogue of the year. Plus, Megan is really good in it, as a man eating bitch (typecasting!).
But you have the chance to mend your wicked ways since the movie is hitting DVD on Dec. 29. I promise you won’t regret checking it out.
To tease the multitude of bonus features available on the DVD, we are exclusively bringing you this behind the scenes look (off the Blu-ray DVD) at both the climactic fight scene and the special effects that went into impaling Megan.
Maxim and E! joined forces last night for a countdown of the Hottest Moments of 2009, honoring Megan Fox and the titillation surrounding Jennifer’s Body as the year’s most sizzling spectacle calling her “the ultimate Hollywood It girl: a multi-talented actress with A-list appeal,”.
Also totalfilm.com has choosen Megan to its “The 100 Most Influential People In Movies” list saying:
“World’s hottest…” so-and-so, survived Transformers to soon play Jonah Hex’s cowgirl.